How does it work
How does a Dr. Jekill & Mr. Hyde system work?
All exhaust systems have a european type approval
All systems have type approvals and are in compliance with the legal requirements in the respective areas concerning noise levels (in stationary and riding) and emission standards.
The team from The Jekill and Hyde Company is constantly developing new systems and taking care of optimizing existing products. At the head office in the Netherlands and Germany a team of technicians and engineers is occupied with searching for the best sound and performance for your motorcycle according to the latest international regulations.
The Jekill and Hyde Company provides you with:
- The highest quality stainless steel mufflers finished in chrome or a heat resistant black coating
- Invisibly housed valve control inside the mufflers: placed asymmetrically which completely prevents pinching even under extreme heat
- Cables for controlling the valves: in esthetic and technical perspective this provides the best flexible solution
- Special stainless steel cables with Teflon coating
- A heat resistant shell and a 100% water resistant servomotor which ensures a smooth operation.
High Quality Bigshot Endcaps Chrome
Our product range, electronically adjustable exhaust systems and headers for:
- Suzuki M1800
- Honda Goldwing